The Adopt-A-Route program is a way to give back to the community and support Meals on Wheels of Albuquerque. Doing so will not only increase your publicity, but it also helps us subsidize our meals. Proceeds help feed Albuquerque’s most vulnerable—those who are homebound, poor, and coping with severe medical illness.
By supporting this great cause, you will also advertise your business to hundreds of people in a variety of different ways that work best for you. I invite you to become a part of a movement greater than ourselves—a movement to end hunger and suffering in Albuquerque. Consider adopting a route in your area!
Not a business? You can also honor a loved one in a unique and special way by choosing the “Personal Honor” level of recognition!
Four levels of partnership to choose from:
- Pillar of the Community – $2,000
- Community Leader – $1,500
- Good Samaritan – $1,000
- Personal Honor – $500
Customize your package and choose the incentives that work best for you:
The number of incentives you’ll receive depends on your selected partnership level.
- Pillar of the Community – 6 incentives
- Community Leader – 4 incentives
- Good Samaritan – 2 incentives
- Personal Honor – Route naming only
- Facebook advertising on Meals on Wheels page
- Volunteer newsletter advertising
- Gingerbread Enchantment sponsorship ($250 sponsorship level)
- Display collateral at volunteer sites
- Include collateral in new client packets
- Include collateral in meal delivery to current clients
- Booth at our Volunteer Holiday Party on Dec 14, 2018
- 4 tickets to VIP Donor Event on Dec 6, 2018
- Place collateral at Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon place settings
- Private tour of our kitchen for you and up to 14 other guests
- Press release announcing your partnership with Meals on Wheels of Albuquerque
PLUS… Just for making the decision to Adopt-A-Route, you will receive:
- Delivery route named after your company or honoree for 2018 (your company or honoree’s name displayed on our daily route book, on our wall map at our main location, and on our hot meal delivery bags)
- Logo or honoree’s name on our website as an Adopt-A-Route sponsor
- Recognition in our 2018 Annual Report
THANK YOU TO THE 2018 MEALS ON WHEELS OF ALBUQUERQUE
ADOPT-A-ROUTE PARTNERING COMPANIES & HONOREES: